Overland designed the electric power wagon for maximum productivity. The all metal construction provides a heavy duty and durable solution for nearly any task. The sides are all removable allowing for maximum versatility. The Overland motorized cart takes the grunt work out of even the most trivial task . Simply load the hopper, twist the throttle.and effortlessly move the cart to its desired location. The chassis and power train are made from top tier components. This platform can handle up to 750 lbs of material with ease. Built from the ground up to seamlessly handle the electric power, these chassis is ready to go out of the box
EC44-13A (70159) with 13″ Dual Ag Tires
EC44-13F (70211) with Flat Free 13″ Dual Ag Tires
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to operate – So easy to use, even a child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing & support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – zero emissions, zero fumes, full power all the time.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
Bonus – 750 lb capacity – Load up the cart with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Heavy Duty Steel Hopper – 13 cubic foot custom steel hopper. Made in the USA. Dimensions: 14″ H x 32″ W x 51″ L
- Removable Sides – The sides are all removable for maximum load configurations.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery,
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- No flat swivel tires – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Variety of quick attach accessories – Overland carts are built to be user friendly, including the removal of different components.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Dual Ag Tire – Best performing tire and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
C44-13 Utility Wagon Dimensions
Dual Ag Tires – C44-13A (70159): 38”H x 33”W x 65”L
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C44-13F (70211): 38”H x 33”W x 65”L
C44-13 Utility Wagon Weights
Dual Ag Tires – C44-13A (70159): 298 lb
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C44-13F (70211): 326 lb
Hopper Dimensions: 14″ H x 32″ W x 51″ L
Hopper Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- Motor: 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
- Drive: Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
- Capacity Level Ground: 750 lbs (295 kgs)
- Speed: 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
- Static/Park Brake: Electromechanical, Fail Safe
- Battery: Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Controller Capacity: 70 Amps
- Charger: On Board, 5 Amp
- Real World Operating Time: 6 – 8 Hours
- Patent Pending
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing