Ideal for large bulky items: bags of feed, fertilizer, grass seed, dirt, mulch or landscaping stone. Has a large 9 cubic foot wagon style hopper which swings on a hinge to be lifted and dumped. You’ll be able to haul around up to 750 pounds and not break your back. Simply drive the cart by using the twist throttle and walk behind at up to 2.4 miles per hour. The four wheels make this more stable and much easier to handle than a typical wheelbarrow. Hinged tub lifts and dumps easily, and locks in place when not in use.
C44-9F (70202) with 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires
C44-9S (70079) with 13″ Single Ag Tires
C44-9T (70288) with 13″ Flat Free Turf Tires
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires
- High density polyethylene tub
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
C44-9 Wagon Dimensions
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C44-9A (70202): 38”H x 36”W x 75”L
Single Ag Tires – C44-9S (70079): 38”H x 36”W x 75”L
Flat Free Turf Tires – C44-9FT (70288): 38”H x 36”W x 75”L
C44-9 Wagon Dimensions
Flat Free AgTires – C44-9A (70202): 238 lbs
Single Ag Tires – C44-9S (70079): 192 lbs
Flat Free Turf Tires – C44-9FT (70288): 224 lbs
Hopper Capacity: 9 cubic feet
Hopper Dimensions: 14″H x 36’W x 62″D
Motor – 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
Drive – Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
Capacity Level Ground – 750 lbs (295 kgs) Level Ground
Speed – 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2kph), Variable
Static/Park Brake – Electromechanical, Fail Safe
Dynamic/Green Braking – Yes
Manual Brake Override – Yes
Battery – Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
Controller Capacity – 70 Amps
Charger – On Board, 5 Amp
Battery Life – 300 to 500 Charge/Discharge Cycles
Real World Battery Capacity – 6 – 8 Hours
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing