Ideal for large bulky items: bags of feed, fertilizer, grass seed, dirt, mulch or landscaping stone. Has a large 9 cubic foot wagon style hopper which swings on a hinge to be lifted and dumped. You’ll be able to haul around up to 750 pounds and not break your back. Simply drive the cart by using the twist throttle and walk behind at up to 2.4 miles per hour. The four wheels make this more stable and much easier to handle than a typical wheelbarrow. Hinged tub lifts and dumps easily, and locks in place when not in use.
C44-9A (70028) with Dual Ag Tires
C44-9S (70079) with Single Ag Tires
C44-9T (70045) with Turf Tires
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
1. Easy to operate – So easy to use, even a child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
2. Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing & support is all out of Archbold, OH.
3. All electric power – zero emissions, zero fumes, full power all the time.
4. Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
5. All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
Bonus – 750 lb capacity – Load up the cart with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires
- High density polyethylene tub
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Dual Ag Tire – Best performing tire and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Turf Tire– Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Single Ag Tire– Recommended where more traction is needed than a turf tire but cart width is still important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
C44-9 Wagon Dimensions
Dual Ag Tires – C44-9A (70028): 38”H x 36”W x 75”L
Single Ag Tires – C44-9S (70079): 38”H x 36”W x 75”L
Turf Tires – C44-9T (70045): 38”H x 36”W x 75”L
C44-9 Wagon Dimensions
Dual AgTires – C44-9A (70028): 210 lbs
Single Ag Tires – C44-9S (70079): 192 lbs
Turf Tires – C44-9T (70045): 192 lbs
Hopper Capacity: 9 cubic feet
Hopper Dimensions: 14″H x 36’W x 62″D
Motor – 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
Drive – Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
Capacity Level Ground – 750 lbs (295 kgs) Level Ground
Capacity 3:1 Slope – 500 lbs (227 kgs) 3:1 Slope
Speed – 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2kph), Variable
Static/Park Brake – Electromechanical, Fail Safe
Dynamic/Green Braking – Yes
Manual Brake Override – Yes
Battery – Removable & Rechargable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
Controller Capacity – 70 Amps
Charger – On Board, 5 Amp
Battery Life – 300 to 500 Charge/Discharge Cycles
Real World Battery Capacity – 6 – 8 Hours
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing