C44-P10A (70030) with 13″ Dual Ag Tires
C44-P10F (70186) with 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires
C44-P10S (70080) with 13″ Single Ag Tires
C44-P10T (70074) with 13″ Turf Tires
You need big? We’ve got big! The C44-P10A 10 Cubic Foot Powered Wheelbarrow takes these carts to another level. We’ve added an additional platform to help you carry even more while on the job. So throw on that extra 5 gallon bucket, your box of tools or the extra bag of potting soil that you didn’t know what to do with.
All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style trottle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time.
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
1. Easy to operate – So easy to use, even a child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
2. Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing & support is all out of Archbold, OH.
3. All electric power – zero emissions, zero fumes, full power all the time.
4. Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
5. All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
Bonus – 750 lb capacity – Load up the cart with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires
- High density polyethylene tub
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack
Dual Ag Tire – Best performing tire and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
Turf Tire– Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Single Ag Tire– Recommended where more traction is needed than a turf tire but cart width is still important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
C44-P10 Unit Dimensions
Dual Ag Tires – C44-P10A (70030) 38”H x 36”W x 78”L
Dual Ag Tires – C44-P10F (70226) 38”H x 36”W x 78”L
Single Ag Tires – C44-P10S (70080) 38”H x 36”W x 78”L
Turf Tires – C44-P10T (70074) 38”H x 36”W x 78”L
C44-P10 Unit Weights
Dual Ag Tires – C27-P10A (70030) 225 lbs
Dual Ag Tires – C27-P10A (70226) 253 lb
Single Ag Tires – C27-P10S (70080) 207 lbs
Turf Tires – C27-P10T (70074) 207 lbs
Platform dimensions – 24″ W x 22.5″ L
Hopper Capacity: 10 cubic feet
Hopper Dimensions: 20″H x 36″W x 45″L
Motor – 1 x 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
Drive – Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
Capacity Level Ground – 750 lbs (295 kgs) Level Ground
Speed – 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
Static/Park Brake – Electromechanical, Fail Safe
Dynamic/Green Braking – Yes
Manual Brake Override – Yes
Battery – Removable & Rechargable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
Controller Capacity – 70 Amps
Charger – On Board, 5 Amp
Battery Life – 300 to 500 Charge/Discharge Cycles
Real World Battery Capacity – 6 – 8 Hours
Unit Capacity – 750 lbs
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing