Overland Powered Easy Wagons feature an extended length grip and larger 15″ diameter flotation tires. Easy Wagons are the perfect option for transporting oversize items across rougher terrain. There are currently two sizes, the standard (70716) and the XT (70177). The standard wagon features removable sides for maximum versatility. The steel platform can also be flipped so the edges face up or face down. Built in E-strap mounts allow for even more load security when optional E-straps are used.
W46-12T (70176) with 15″ Turf Tires
<!–– Begin: Shop Online & Request A Quote Buttons ––>
<!–– End: Shop Online & Request A Quote Buttons ––>
TOP FIVE REASONS TO BUY AN OVERLAND
- Easy to operate – So easy to use, even an child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and full power all the time.
- Minimal maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Bonus: 750 lb capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Removable Wagon Sides (Standard) – Steel flatbed base with removable sides
- Wagon style handle – Makes pulling the cart easier and more enjoyable.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- IMPROVED battery life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard 21A battery pack,
- 110V off board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 15″ drive tires – Huge 15 inch x 6 inch wide tires provide ample traction and clearance on loose surfaces.
- Removable rechargeable battery pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Turf Tire– Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Capacity Level Ground: 750 lbs (295 kgs)
- Speed: 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
- Battery: Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Charger: Off-board 5A Charger
- Real World Operating Time: 6 – 8 Hours (Real World)
- Unit Dimensions with handle up: 57″ H x 28″ W x 54″ L
- Unit Dimensions with handle down:: 35” H x 28” W x 88” L
- Bed Dimensions: 16.5″ H x 28” W x 46″ L
- Weight: 265 lbs
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing