The Transformer Hand Truck from Overland Carts changes the way companies operate. Built on the powerful electric drive system found in all Overland Carts, this hand truck is capable of handling up to 750 pounds.
PHT-C (70194) with 15″ Turf Tires
PHTA-C (70195) with 15″ Dual Ag Tires
PHTF-C (70223) with 15″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires
70196 – Fork Attachment
70197 – Multi Mover Attachment
70198 – Mantis Attachment
- Hand Truck Attachment – Comes standard with Transformer Hand Truck. Designed for general use. Footplate Dimensions: 9″D x 20″L
- Mantis Attachment (70198) – Designed for oversized loads – Forks measure 34″L and span 14.75″ – LINK
- Multi Mover Attachment (70197) – Designed for oversized loads. Base Plate measures 27″W x 31″ L – LINK
- Dual Fork Attachment (70196) – forks separate up to 18″ edge to edge – LINK
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 15″ drive tires
- Rear swivel wheels with flat free tires
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- Motor: 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet Motor
- Drive: Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
- Gear Ratio: 18:01
- Capacity Level Ground: 750 lbs (295 kgs)
- Speed: 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
- Static/Park Brake: Electromechanical, Fail Safe
- Battery: Removable & Rechargable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Charger: On Board, 5 Amp
- Operating Time: 6 – 8 Hours (Real World)
- Unit Dimensions: 36″ H x 28″ W x 52″ L
- Weight: 170 pounds
- Footplate Dimensions: 9″D x 20″L
- Patent Pending
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing