The Transformer Hand Truck from Overland Carts changes the way companies operate. Built on the powerful electric drive system found in all Overland Carts, this hand truck is capable of handling up to 750 pounds.
PHT-C (70194) with 15″ Turf Tires
PHTA-C (70195) with 15″ Dual Ag Tires
PHTF-C (70223) with 15″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires
70196 – Fork Attachment
70197 – Multi Mover Attachment
70198 – Mantis Attachment
- Hand Truck Attachment – Comes standard with Transformer Hand Truck. Designed for general use. Footplate Dimensions: 9″D x 20″L
- Mantis Attachment (70198) – Designed for oversized loads – Forks measure 34″L and span 14.75″ – LINK
- Multi Mover Attachment (70197) – Designed for oversized loads. Base Plate measures 27″W x 31″ L – LINK
- Dual Fork Attachment (70196) – forks separate up to 18″ edge to edge – LINK
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
1. Easy to operate – So easy to use, even a child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
2. Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing & support is all out of Archbold, OH.
3. All electric power – zero emissions, zero fumes, full power all the time.
4. Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
5. All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
Bonus – 750 lb capacity – Load up the cart with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 15″ drive tires
- Rear swivel wheels with flat free tires
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack
- 15″ Turf Tire – Standard on all Transformer Hand Trucks. Performs well on a variety of surfaces, especially flat surfaces. The hand truck width is is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge..
- Motor: 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet Motor
- Drive: Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
- Gear Ratio: 18:01
- Capacity Level Ground: 750 lbs (295 kgs)
- Capacity 3:1 Slope: 500 lbs (227 kgs)
- Speed: 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
- Static/Park Brake: Electromechanical, Fail Safe
- Battery: Removable & Rechargable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Charger: On Board, 5 Amp
- Operating Time: 6 – 8 Hours (Real World)
- Unit Dimensions: 36″ H x 28″ W x 52″ L
- Weight: 170 pounds
- Footplate Dimensions: 9″D x 20″L
- Patent Pending
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing