20 Cubic Foot Electric
Trash Utility Cart
C27-20F (70229) with 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires
Have trash? You know everyone does – fairgrounds, businesses, balkpark stadiums… This motorized cart is built just for you!
And it’s not just great for trash! Load it up with towels, linnens and laundry – or whatever you can think of! This monster can move it.
The body is a one-piece seamless molded body. Comes with 13″ drive wheels and 10″ swivel casters. Just twist the throttle and follow behind the cart and you transport your trash with ease.
Need to dump your load? Just lift up the back end of the cart to empty the contents.
Optional lid available.
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper – One Piece Molded Body
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires
- No flat swivel tires
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
C27-20 Wheelbarrow Dimensions
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-20F (70229): 46”H X 33”W X 65”L
C27-10 Wheelbarrow Weights
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-20F (70229): 223 lbs
Hopper Dimensions: 29.5″W x 32″H x 58″L
Motor: 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
Drive: Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
Capacity Level Ground: 750 lbs (295 kgs)
Speed: 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
Static/Park Brake: Electromechanical, Fail Safe
Battery: Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
Charger: On Board, 5 Amp
Real World Operating Time: 6 – 8 Hours
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing