20 Cubic Foot Electric
Trash Utility Cart
C27-20A (70036) with 13″ Dual Ag Tires
C27-20F (70229) with 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires
Have trash? You know everyone does – fairgrounds, businesses, balkpark stadiums… This motorized cart is built just for you!
And it’s not just great for trash! Load it up with towels, linnens and laundry – or whatever you can think of! This monster can move it.
The body is a one-piece seamless molded body. Comes with 13″ drive wheels and 10″ swivel casters. Just twist the throttle and follow behind the cart and you transport your trash with ease.
Need to dump your load? Just lift up the back end of the cart to empty the contents.
Optional lid available.
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
1. Easy to operate – So easy to use, even a child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
2. Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing & support is all out of Archbold, OH.
3. All electric power – zero emissions, zero fumes, full power all the time.
4. Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
5. All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
Bonus – 750 lb capacity – Load up the cart with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper – One Piece Molded Body
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires
- No flat swivel tires
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack
C27-20 Wheelbarrow Dimensions
Dual Ag Tires – C27-20A (70036): 46”H X 33”W X 65”L
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-20F (70229): 46”H X 33”W X 65”L
C27-10 Wheelbarrow Weights
Dual Ag Tires – C27-20A (70036): 195lbs
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-20F (70229): 223 lbs
Hopper Dimensions: 29.5″W x 32″H x 58″L
Motor: 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
Drive: Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
Capacity Level Ground: 750 lbs (295 kgs)
Speed: 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
Static/Park Brake: Electromechanical, Fail Safe
Battery: Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
Charger: On Board, 5 Amp
Real World Operating Time: 6 – 8 Hours
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing