This powered cart is especially popular in food and beverage distribution. It can be used to stack beer, pop, or other beverages and easily move them across the warehouse floor. The strain of the load is put on the cart, not on the users back. It simplifies operation reducing the dependency on fork lifts to do all the work. Easily move up to 750 pounds.
Platform Dimensions: 29″W x 51″D x 1″H
EC44-PT (70181) 13″ Turf Tires
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
1. Easy to operate – So easy to use, even a child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
2. Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing & support is all out of Archbold, OH.
3. All electric power – zero emissions, zero fumes, full power all the time.
4. Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
5. All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
Bonus – 750 lb capacity – Load up the cart with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Heavy Duty Steel Flatbed – Custom steel flatbed. Made in the USA. Dimensions: 1″ H x 30″ W x 48″ L
- Flatbed Can be Flipped – Depending on application, the flat bed can be flipped so the edge is up or down.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- IMPROVED Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery.
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- No flat swivel tires – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Variety of quick attach accessories – Overland carts are built to be user friendly, including the removal of different components.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
- Turf Tire– Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Motor: 1 x 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
- Continuous Power: 1 x 400 watts (0.536HP) at 24V
- Drive: Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
- Gear Ratio: 18:01
- Capacity Level Ground: 750 lbs (295 kgs)
- Capacity 3:1 Slope: 500 lbs (227 kgs)
- Speed: 0 – 2.4 mph / (0 – 3.9kph), Variable
- Static/Park Brake: Electromechanical, Fail Safe
- Battery: Removable & Rechargable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Controller Capacity: 70 Amps
- Charger: On Board, 5 Amp
- Real World Operating Time: 6 – 8 Hours (Continuous)
- Unit Dimensions: 38″ H x 30″ W x 75″L
- Weight: 234 pounds
- Patent Pending
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Warranty starts from the order date of the cart
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty