This powered cart is especially popular in food and beverage distribution. It can be used to stack beer, pop, or other beverages and easily move them across the warehouse floor. The strain of the load is put on the cart, not on the users back. It simplifies operation reducing the dependency on fork lifts to do all the work. Easily move up to 750 pounds.
Platform Dimensions: 29″W x 51″D x 1″H
C44-PSFT (70291) 13″ Turf Tires
- Heavy Duty Steel Flatbed – Custom steel flatbed. Made in the USA. Dimensions: 1″ H x 30″ W x 48″ L
- Flatbed Can be Flipped – Depending on application, the flat bed can be flipped so the edge is up or down.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- IMPROVED Battery Life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard battery.
- 110V on board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires – Complete with a steel hub and heavy duty wheels.
- No flat swivel tires – Foam filled heavy duty swivel wheels.
- Variety of quick attach accessories – Overland carts are built to be user friendly, including the removal of different components.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
- Patented Design – Our carts feature patented designs and components. Ensuring top tier build quality and design on all genuine Overland Carts.
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
Unit Dimensions: 38″ H x 30″ W x 65″L
Platform Dimensions: 1″ H x 29″ W x 51″ L
Weight: 250 pounds
Motor: 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
Drive: Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
Capacity Level Ground: 750 lbs (295 kgs)
Speed: 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
Static/Park Brake: Electromechanical, Fail Safe
Battery: Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
Charger: On Board, 5 Amp
Real World Operating Time: 6 – 8 Hours
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing