C34-10A (70060) 10 Cu. Ft. Hopper, Dual Ag Tires, 4WD
C34-8A (70059) 8 Cu. Ft. Hopper, Dual Ag Tires, 4WD
C34-10A-PD (70057) 10 Cu. Ft. Hopper, Dual Ag Tires, 4WD & Power Dump
C34-8A-PD (70058) 8 Cu. Ft. Hopper, Dual Ag Tires, 4WD & Power Dump
More muscle at the turn of your wrist. Our 4WD wheelbarrow has an articulated chassis for easier maneuverability and it is able to power over uneven terrain like no other cart in our lineup.
Available with or without Power Dump. Includes extended range battery.
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
1. Easy to operate – So easy to use, even a child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
2. Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing & support is all out of Archbold, OH.
3. All electric power – zero emissions, zero fumes, full power all the time.
4. Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
5. All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
Bonus – 750 lb capacity – Load up the cart with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Articulated Chassis – For improved 4WD maneuverability
- Dual Drive Axles – Simultaneously powered front and rear axle
- Optional Power Dump – feature allows cart to have a controlled dump.
Dual Ag Tire – Best performing tire and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Turf Tire– Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Single Ag Tire– Recommended where more traction is needed than a turf tire but cart width is still important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
Dimensions: Four Wheel Drive Wheelbarrow WITHOUT Power Dump
10 cu. ft. hopper – CX34-10A-PD (70060): 38”H x 36”W x 64”L
8 cu. ft. hopper – CX34-8A-PD (70059): 38”H x 34”W x 64”L
Weights: Four Wheel Drive Wheelbarrow WITHOUT Power Dump
10 cu. ft. hopper – CX34-10A-PD (70060): 252 lbs
8 cu. ft. hopper – CX34-8A-PD (70059): 250 lbs
Dimensions: Four Wheel Drive Wheelbarrow WITH Power Dump
10 cu. ft. hopper – CX34-10A-PD (70057): 39”H x 36”W x 64”L
8 cu. ft. hopper – CX34-8A-PD (70058): 39″H x 34”W x 64”L
Weights: Four Wheel Drive Wheelbarrow WITH Power Dump
10 cu. ft. hopper – CX34-10A-PD (70057): 288 lbs
8 cu. ft. hopper – CX34-8A-PD (70058): 286 lbs
10 cu. ft. Hopper Dimensions: 20″H x 36″W x 45″D
8 cu. ft. Hopper Dimensions: 18″H x 34″W x 44″D
Motor – 1 x 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet – TWO motors
Drive – Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
Capacity Level Ground – 750 lbs (295 kgs) Level Ground
Capacity 3:1 Slope – 500 lbs (227 kgs) 3:1 Slope
Speed – 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
Static/Park Brake – Electromechanical, Fail Safe
Dynamic/Green Braking – Yes
Manual Brake Override – Yes
Battery – Removable & Rechargable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
Controller Capacity – 90 Amps
Charger – On Board, 5 Amp
Battery Life – 300 to 500 Charge/Discharge Cycles
Real World Battery Capacity – 4-6 Hours
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing