C27-8A (70037) 8 Cu. Ft. with Dual Ag Tireas
C27-8M (70071) 8 Cu. Ft. with Single Ag Tires
C27-8T (70072) 8 Cu. Ft. with Turf Tires
Smaller, but still just as mighty.
These carts have just enough room to get the job done. Haul mulch, dirt, stone, livestock feed or bedding. This is a great little cart to use outdoors, or even inside your barns. You can take this powered wheelbarrow places a large front end loader or tractor can’t go. Locking hinged hopper for easy dumping. We like to say, “Dump Your Old Wheelbarrow and Drive an Overland!”
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
1. Easy to operate – So easy to use, even a child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
2. Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing & support is all out of Archbold, OH.
3. All electric power – zero emissions, zero fumes, full power all the time.
4. Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
5. All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
Bonus – 750 lb capacity – Load up the cart with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires
- High density polyethylene tub
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Dual Ag Tire – Best performing tire and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Turf Tire– Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Single Ag Tire– Recommended where more traction is needed than a turf tire but cart width is still important. The cart width without bucket is 24″ from tire edge to tire edge.
C27-8 Wheelbarrow Dimensions
Dual Ag Tires – C27-8A (70037): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
Single Ag Tires – C27-8S (70071): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
Turf Tires – C27-8T (70072): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
C27-8 Wheelbarrow Weights
Dual AgTires– C27-8A (70037): 194 lbs
Single Ag Tires – C27-8S (70071): 176 lbs
Turf Tires – C27-8T (70072): 176 lbs
Hopper Dimensions: 18″H x 34″W x 44″L
Hopper Capacity: 8 cubic feet
Motor – 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
Drive – Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
Capacity Level Ground – 750 lbs (295 kgs) Level Ground
Capacity 3:1 Slope – 500 lbs (227 kgs) 3:1 Slope
Speed – 0 – 2.4 mph / (0 – 3.9kph), Variable
Static/Park Brake – Electromechanical, Fail Safe
Dynamic/Green Braking – Yes
Manual Brake Override – Yes
Battery – Removable & Rechargable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
Controller Capacity – 70 Amps
Charger – On Board, 5 Amp
Battery Life – 300 to 500 Charge/Discharge Cycles
Real World Battery Capacity – 6 – 8 Hours
Unit Capacity – 750 lbs
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing