C27-8F (70186) 8 Cu. Ft. with Flat Free Dual Ag Tireas
C27-8M (70071) 8 Cu. Ft. with Single Ag Tires
C27-8FT (70285) 8 Cu. Ft. with Turf Tires
Smaller, but still just as mighty.
These carts have just enough room to get the job done. Haul mulch, dirt, stone, livestock feed or bedding. This is a great little cart to use outdoors, or even inside your barns. You can take this powered wheelbarrow places a large front end loader or tractor can’t go. Locking hinged hopper for easy dumping. We like to say, “Dump Your Old Wheelbarrow and Drive an Overland!”
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires
- High density polyethylene tub
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
C27-8 Wheelbarrow Dimensions
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-8F (70186): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
Single Ag Tires – C27-8S (70071): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
Turf Tires – C27-8T (70072): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
C27-8 Wheelbarrow Weights
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-8F (70186): 222 lbs
Single Ag Tires – C27-8S (70071): 176 lbs
Turf Tires – C27-8T (70072): 176 lbs
Hopper Dimensions: 18″H x 34″W x 44″L
Hopper Capacity: 8 cubic feet
Motor – 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
Drive – Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
Capacity Level Ground – 750 lbs (295 kgs) Level Ground
Speed – 0 – 2.4 mph / (0 – 3.9kph), Variable
Static/Park Brake – Electromechanical, Fail Safe
Dynamic/Green Braking – Yes
Manual Brake Override – Yes
Battery – Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
Controller Capacity – 70 Amps
Charger – On Board, 5 Amp
Battery Life – 300 to 500 Charge/Discharge Cycles
Real World Battery Capacity – 6 – 8 Hours
Unit Capacity – 750 lbs
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing