Power Dump – 4 Wheel Drive
C34-10FP (70173) 10 Cu. Ft. Hopper, 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires, 4WD & Power Dump
C34-8FP (70174) 8 Cu. Ft. Hopper, 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires, 4WD & Power Dump
Power Dump – 2 Wheel Drive
C32-10FP (70213) 10 Cu. Ft. Hopper, 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires, Power Dump
C32-8FP (70179) 8 Cu. Ft. Hopper, 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires, Power Dump
Need to move heavy loads? The C32-10A-PD is the electric cart for you. This electric wheelbarrow has our largest amount of hauling space – 10 cubic foot – so load it up! The large hopper makes this the perfect cart for moving feed for your animals or stone and mulch for your landscaping jobs. This cart can take on up to 750 lbs of material.
All of our Powered Carts, Wheelbarrows and Wagons use a twist style throttle. They’re simple to operate and will cut down on your work time. We like to say, “Dump Your Old Wheelbarrow and Drive an Overland!”
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
1. Easy to operate – So easy to use, even a child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
2. Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing & support is all out of Archbold, OH.
3. All electric power – zero emissions, zero fumes, full power all the time.
4. Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
5. All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
Bonus – 750 lb capacity – Load up the cart with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires
- High density polyethylene tub
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Removable Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Best performing tire and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
C32-10 Wheelbarrow with Power Dump Dimensions
10 cu. ft. hopper with Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C32-10A-PD (70213): 38”H x 36”W x 64”L
8 cu. ft. hopper with Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C32-8A-PD (70179): 38”H x 34”W x 64”L
C32 Wheelbarrow with Power Dump Weights
10 cu. ft. hopper with Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C32-10A-PD (70213): 266 lbs
8 cu. ft. hopper with Flat Free Dual Ag Tires– C32-8A-PD (70054): 264 lbs
10 cu. ft. Hopper Dimensions: 20″H x 36″W x 45″D
8 cu. ft. Hopper Dimensions: 18″H x 34″W x 44″D
Motor – 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
Drive – Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
Capacity Level Ground – 750 lbs (295 kgs) Level Ground
Speed – 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
Static/Park Brake – Electromechanical, Fail Safe
Dynamic/Green Braking – Yes
Manual Brake Override – Yes
Battery – Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
Controller Capacity – 70 Amps
Charger – On Board, 5 Amp
Battery Life – 300 to 500 Charge/Discharge Cycles
Real World Battery Capacity – 6 – 8 Hours
Unit Capacity – 750 lbs
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing