9 Cubic Foot Electric Wagon with Power Dump
You asked and we delivered. This Overland Power Wagon features a 9 cubic foot hopper with the power dump option. The perfect choice for hauling stone, firewood, livestock supplies and landscape materials. The low profile hopper is only 30″ from the ground making it easy to load.
C44-9AP (70252) with 13″ Dual Ag Tires
C44-9AF (70260) with 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires
Top Five Reasons to Buy an Overland
1. Easy to operate – So easy to use, even a child can safely operate it. Plus it saves back and muscle strain.
2. Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing & support is all out of Archbold, OH.
3. All electric power – zero emissions, zero fumes, full power all the time.
4. Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
5. All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
Bonus – 400 lb capacity – Load up the cart with 400 lbs of whatever you want.
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 15″ drive tires
- High density polyethylene tub
- 35 Amp-Hr. Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Dual Ag Tire – Best performing tire and most popular tire. It works well for all applications, especially where maximum traction is desired. The cart width without bucket is 33″ from tire edge to tire edge.
- Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
C27-8 Wheelbarrow Dimensions
Dual Ag Tires – C27-8A (70037): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-8F (70186): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
Single Ag Tires – C27-8S (70071): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
Turf Tires – C27-8T (70072): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
C27-8 Wheelbarrow Weights
Dual AgTires– C27-8A (70037): 194 lbs
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-8F (70186): 222 lbs
Single Ag Tires – C27-8S (70071): 176 lbs
Turf Tires – C27-8T (70072): 176 lbs
Hopper Dimensions: 18″H x 34″W x 44″L
Hopper Capacity: 8 cubic feet
- Motor – 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
- Drive – Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
- Capacity Level Ground – 750 lbs (295 kgs) Level Ground
- Speed – 0 – 2.4 mph / (0 – 3.9kph), Variable
- Static/Park Brake – Electromechanical, Fail Safe
- Dynamic/Green Braking – Yes
- Manual Brake Override – Yes
- Battery – Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Controller Capacity – 70 Amps
- Charger – On Board, 5 Amp
- Battery Life – 300 to 500 Charge/Discharge Cycles
- Real World Battery Capacity – 6 – 8 Hours
- Unit Capacity – 750 lbs
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing