9 Cubic Foot Electric Wagon with Power Dump
You asked and we delivered. This Overland Power Wagon features a 9 cubic foot hopper with the power dump option. The perfect choice for hauling stone, firewood, livestock supplies and landscape materials. The low profile hopper is only 30″ from the ground making it easy to load.
C44-9F (70260) with 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires
- Heavy Duty Dumping Hopper
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 15″ drive tires
- High density polyethylene tub
- 35 Amp-Hr. Rechargeable Battery Pack
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
C27-9FP Wagon Dimensions
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-8FP (70186): 38”H x 34”W x 58”L
C27-9FP Wagon Weights
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-8F (70186): 286 lbs
Hopper Dimensions: 18″H x 34″W x 44″L
Hopper Capacity: 8 cubic feet
- Motor – 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
- Drive – Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
- Capacity Level Ground – 750 lbs (295 kgs) Level Ground
- Speed – 0 – 2.4 mph / (0 – 3.9kph), Variable
- Static/Park Brake – Electromechanical, Fail Safe
- Dynamic/Green Braking – Yes
- Manual Brake Override – Yes
- Battery – Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Controller Capacity – 70 Amps
- Charger – On Board, 5 Amp
- Battery Life – 300 to 500 Charge/Discharge Cycles
- Real World Battery Capacity – 6 – 8 Hours
- Unit Capacity – 750 lbs
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing