Overland Powered Easy Wagons feature an extended length grip and larger 15″ diameter flotation tires. Easy Wagons are the perfect option for transporting oversize items across rougher terrain. There are currently two sizes, the standard (70716) and the XT (70177). The XT wagon features an extended steel platform can also be flipped so the edges face up or face down. Built in E-strap mounts allow for even more load security when optional E-straps are used.
ECW74-PT (70177) with 15″ Turf Tires
- Extended Platform (XT) – Extended steel platform provides ample room for loads.
- Flatbed Dimensions: 28″ W x 74″ L
- Wagon style handle – Makes pulling the cart easier and more enjoyable.
- Enclosed gear box – Gears are enclosed for maximum safety and durability.
- Automatic parking brake – prevents rolling on inclines and keeps the cart locked in while being loaded.
- IMPROVED battery life – 6-8 hours of run time on a standard 21A battery pack,
- 110V off board charger – Charge the cart with an extension cord or plug it right in the wall.
- Battery life indicator – LED lights ensure you always know the current battery status
- Powder coated frame – The chassis is welded and powder coated in house for lasting finish
- Heavy duty 15″ drive tires – Huge 15 inch x 6 inch wide tires provide ample traction and clearance on loose surfaces.
- Removable rechargeable battery pack – Quickly swap batteries or remove the battery to charge it.
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- Capacity Level Ground: 750 lbs (295 kgs)
- Speed: 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
- Battery: Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Charger: Removable 5A Charger
- Real World Operating Time: 6 – 8 Hours (Real World)
- Unit Dimensions with handle up: 57″ H x 28″ W x 82″ L
- Unit Dimensions with handle down:: 35” H x 28” W x 116” L
- Flatbed Dimensions: 28″ W x 74″ L
- Weight: 288 lbs
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing