C27-0F-TD (70261) with 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tires
27″ Chassis with our 2″ trailer ball hitch attached. Perfect for rental yards for moving trailers around the lots. Mud Hog Tires.
- 2″ Reese Ball
- Capacity: 350 pound tongue weight
- Tongue weight is estimated at 12% of the gross trailer weight.
- Enclosed gear box
- Powder coated frame
- Heavy duty 13″ drive tires
- Variety of quick attach accessories
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
C27-TD Trailer Dolly Dimensions
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-0F-TD (70261): 38”H x 33”W x 47”L
C27-10 Wheelbarrow Weights
Flat Free Dual Ag Tires – C27-0F-TD (70261): 186 lbs
Standard Hitch Ball Diameter: 2 Inch
Standard Hitch Ball Finish: Zinc
Standard Hitch Ball Shank Diameter: 3/4 inch
Standard Hitch Ball Shank Length: 1-9/16 inch
- Motor: 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet
- Drive: Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
- Capacity Level Ground (As a platform cart): 750 lbs (295 kgs)
- Capacity (As a trailer dolly): 350 pound tongue weight
- Speed: 0 – 3.20 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
- Static/Park Brake: Electromechanical, Fail Safe
- Battery: Removable & Rechargeable 24V 21AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Charger: On Board, 5 Amp
- Operating Time: 6-8 Hours (Real World)
- Unit Dimensions: 38″ H x 33″ W x 47″ L
- Weight: 158 pounds
- Patent Pending
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing