Electric Powered Fork Hand Truck
The Electric Powered Aluminum Hand Truck features a lightweight aluminum frame and a powerful electric drive system. Includes two steel forks that measure 3″ and 20″ long, which adjust from 6″ to 18″ wide.
- Forks: 3”W x 20”L and adjust from 6” – 18”W
- Electric drive system with forward and reverse
- 12 amp-hr rechargeable battery pack
- Offboard charger with battery management system
- Integrated auto retracting ratchet strap
- 13” single ag drive tires
- 10” flat free rear wheels
- Twist throttle with battery indicator lights
- 750 lb capacity on flat surfaces
Top Reasons to Buy an Overland
- Easy to use – Power it on, twist the throttle and go.
- Safe to Operate – Numerous safety features and a four wheel design set us apart.
- Made in the USA – Quality you can feel. Manufacturing and support is all out of Archbold, OH.
- All electric power – Zero emissions, zero fumes, and virtually no noise.
- Minimal Maintenance – No oil filters, air filters, or gas to add. Just remember to plug it in.
- All Day Battery – Operate the cart throughout the day on a single charge.
- Massive Capacity – Load the cart up with 750 lbs of whatever you want.
- Fully Assembled – All Overland Carts ship fully assembled.
- 13″ Flat Free Dual Ag Tire – Features all the benefits of our pneumatic dual ag tire, but with the advantage of flat free construction. The semi-pneumatic tire features a thick molded outer core with a hollow center. This tires does not require inflation and cannot be punctured. The width from the tires is measured as 33″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Flat Turf Tire – Recommended tire for flat surfaces and indoor use where cart width is important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
- 13″ Pneumatic Single Ag Tire – Recommended where more traction is needed than turf tires but cart width is still important. The width from the tires is measured as 24″ from tire edge to tire edge when mounted on the cart.
Unit Dimensions: 36″ H x 26.5″ W x 58″ L
Weight: 160 pounds
Fork Dimensions: 3″W x 20″L
Fork Adjustment: 6″ – 18″
- Motor: 24 Volt DC Permanent Magnet Motor
- Drive: Single Reduction Open Differential Transaxle
- Gear Ratio: 18:01
- Capacity Level Ground: 750 lbs (295 kgs)
- Speed: 0 – 3.2 mph / (0 – 5.2 kph), Variable
- Static/Park Brake: Electromechanical, Fail Safe
- Battery: Removable & Rechargable 24V 12AH Sealed Lead Acid
- Charger: Off Board, 2 Amp
- Operating Time: 6 – 8 Hours (Real World)
- Patent Pending
Overland Limited Warranty
1 year – Powertrain, Electronics and Hopper
3 year – Chassis
Limited to manufacturing defects
For the full warranty – Overland Limited Warranty
Reviews and Blog Posts
- Real Customers, Real Feedback: Overland Cart Reviews
- Top 5 Benefits of an Overland Cart: Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Safety Benefits of an Overland Cart: Reduce Back Pain with an Electric Wheelbarrow
- Frequently Asked Questions: Overland Cart Frequently Asked Questions
- Rechargeable Battery Testing: Real World Battery Testing