From our very beginning in 2008, Overland has been committed to providing the absolute best power cart on the market. We started with one cart and now have a full line of over 20 cart models that continue to transform the world of material handling. The all electric drive system is at the heart of all of our carts and we consistently receive positive feedback on how well it works. We are always striving to improve every aspect of the Overland brand, from new decals to better batteries to better shipping crates. We want the Overland brand to exceed customer expectations at every turn. For 2020 we have some exciting updates. We are releasing a brand new professionally shot video, a new catalog, a new logo and new performance improvements! Read on for all the wonderful details.
1. New Video Release
The above video is a part of the new five part series highlighting the various products that are manufactured by Granite Industries. The video was shot professionally by Endless Media and does an excellent job showing the many applications of our Overland Carts. Also shown in the video is an abbreviated assembly of one of our Overland Carts. All Overland Carts are manufactured to order by Granite Industries in Archbold, OH. The steel is cut, bent, welded and painted at our manufacturing plant. Each component is then combined together in our Overland assembly department by professional cart technicians. The result is an extremely well made, heavy duty wheelbarrow that is designed to work hard on a daily basis. We hope you enjoy the video and learn a little more about what makes an Overland Cart the best cart that money can buy.
2. New 2020 Catalog + New Branding + Performance Improvements
For 2020, our Overland Power Cart catalog has received a fresh new cover and updated content. Our catalog provides a complete overview of our diverse line of power carts. If there is ever a question about a tire option or cart, please feel free to contact us.
New Overland Power Cart Catalog: Interactive Catalog | PDF
- 24 Amp-Hr battery packs now come standard on 2WD carts and wheelbarrows (a 15% increase in capacity).
- 39 Amp-Hr battery packs now come standard on 4WD wheelbarrows (an 85% increase in capacity).
- Semi pneumatic flat free tires are now standard on almost every cart and wheelbarrow.
- Page 3 – Newly designed crates protect the cart in transport and are easy to disassemble.
- Page 3 – We have updated the decals on all of our carts to better communicate the features and also to improve the look. The controls now clearly display their various functions. We have switched to a black background on our decals to help increase the professionalism of our carts.
- Page 4 – On every page is a QR Code that can be scanned by most newer smartphone cameras. No App required. Simply scan the code and it will take you to our online store.
- Page 11 – The 9 cubic foot hopper now comes with power dump.
- Page 12-13 – The garden carts now come standard with flat free turf tires.
- Page 15 – There is now a 4WD Easy Wagon XT available. (Comes with 24 Amp Hr battery pack)
- Page 18 – The Ride On Cart is now available with rear flat free dual ag tires.
- Page 19 – The Transformer is now available with flat free dual ag drive tires.
- Page 23 – Updated method for diagnosing ag tire replacements
- Page 24 – New decals on battery packs and addition of the 39 amp hour rechargeable battery pack.
Brand Name Update and New Logo
As Overland has grown as a company, it became clear that we need to increase awareness that our carts are powered. There are many people who saw the name Overland Carts and assumed we made some type of manual lawn carts. To help bring clarity to the our brand, we have added “POWER” to our brand name and the lightning bolt to our “O”. We think that these two additions will help future customers better understand our company and add a fresh pop to our carts.
If you’d like to talk to an expert, please contact us!
If you have any questions about the giveaway or our carts, please let us know! We have a live chat at the bottom of the screen, our phone number is: 877-447-2648, our email is: email@example.com, or you fill our our contact us form. We would love to hear from you!
Here’s a couple more tidbits…
The price range of Overland Carts
Overland Carts are built from top tier components and constructed by hand to ensure proper fit and finish. Our entry level residential electric powered garden cart starts at $2,195.00. The most common line is our commercial series which starts at $2,595 and includes the Brentwood bucket and flat free dual ag wheels. The Power Dump wheelbarrow features a electric lifter and comes in at $3,195.00. Overland also offers a four wheel drive powered wheelbarrow with power dump that is priced at $3,995 with a massive 39 amp hr battery pack and flat free dual ag tires.
Manufactured by Granite Industries
Granite is the parent company of Overland and has developed and manufactured the brand since it’s beginning in 2008. The company itself was founded in 1997 and has built its reputation on heavy duty, USA made products ranging from scaffolding to power carts. More of the product line can be seen here: www.graniteind.com
Learn more about Overland Carts
The primary way to learn more about Overland Carts is to visit the website: store.graniteind.com. We keep the website updated with the latest news, videos and powered wheelbarrows. All Overland Carts are also available online at store.graniteind.com.
Important Overland Electric Cart Links
Overland Cart Homepage: OverlandCarts.com
Shop Overland Carts Online: store.graniteind.com/
Overland Carts Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/overlandcarts/
Overland Carts Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/OverlandCarts
Contact us: FORM
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org